This topic describes the changes in version 10.2.7 of ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Android.
- BUG-000084945: Adding an offline geodatabase content to a map does not display the label of a feature class if the label is in the Chinese language.
- BUG-000089134: The Location Display Manager stops updating the phone's current location on the map if the accuracy of the incoming coordinate is much less accurate than the previous coordinate.
- BUG-000089200: The LocationDisplayManager class shows an obviously bigger GPS indicator on Motorola Droid Turbo.
- ENH-000090442: The geocode.arcgis.com service has new properties that enable developers to tailor suggest results to specific areas making suggest results more meaningful. Country code and location, geometry, and distance are now honored as suggest parameters.
- BUG-000088984/BUG-000088511: This fix for the PortalInfo print service parsing allows a web map to open from an organization when the print service is not set as esri default on the org.
- Some services have a casing mismatch between the field names used in the EditFieldsInfo returned from ArcGISFeatureLayer.getEditFieldsInfo() and the Fields JSON attribute, which is defined in the service's REST endpoint. A workaround for this mismatch is to correct the casing in your app code.
- Advanced symbology doesn't support military dictionaries installed on the same device. Work around this issue by setting the path of one of the resources explicitly, using the MessageProcessor constructor that allows you to set the symbol dictionary path.
Information about excluding duplicate files from the Android Package (APK) file was omitted from the "Install and setup section." It's been added as step 4 of that section in this guide.