Release notes for 100.2.1
Version 100.2.1 of ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Android is a minor update to 100.2.0.
- Runtime now supports using URLs without a 'GetCapabilities' query string.
- Runtime now supports WMS versions 1.1.0, 1.1.1, and 1.3.0. Previously, only 1.3.0 was supported.
- You can now set the visibility of WMS sublayers.
- This release supports mobile map packages that contain raster datasets and tile packages. These mobile map packages can be created with version 2.1 of ArcGIS Pro. If you load an mmpk's map (explicitly or by passing it to the map view) a RasterLayer or a ArcGISTiledLayer will be created to display the raster dataset and tile package, respectively.
- To access the mobile maps package's raster dataset you need to unpack the mobile map package first.
3D scenes now support the use of WGS84 based tiled layers as a basemap or layer. Scenes in ArcGIS Runtime 100.2.0 supported only tiled layers in the Web Mercator projection.