AppStudio for ArcGIS gives you everything you need to build geo-enabled, cross-platform, native apps from a single code base. AppStudio offers an entire suite of productivity tools that make app creation quick and efficient, including development, testing, deployment, and distribution. AppStudio can convert your maps into beautiful, consumer-friendly mobile apps that are ready to deploy to multiple platforms—Mac, iOS, Android, Windows, and Linux. Whether you're most comfortable configuring templates or you're an experienced coder, AppStudio helps turn prototypes into real-world apps in record time.
ArcGIS AppStudio is a low-code framework for creating native apps. It allows you to quickly build apps for distribution in your organization or to publish to all mainstream app stores using your own brand—no developer skills required. AppStudio apps offer the full power of ArcGIS Runtime and can run offline or make use of online content and services.
You can use AppStudio to create apps on your desktop that you can view before and as you continue to configure or customize them. You can use templates to immediately create an app in AppStudio for ArcGIS, and then optionally configure this app further within AppStudio or customize the source code to make the app entirely your own.
AppStudio is fully integrated with ArcGIS, and organizations on the ArcGIS Platform can build cross-platform apps that leverage their technology investments. AppStudio integrates directly with existing maps and data to effortlessly transform them into mobile apps.
- Begin with an idea for a native app: In today's world, users access data through mobile devices. Do you think others would benefit from leveraging your data and maps via a native app?
- Use AppStudio desktop to build your app: Configure app templates, extend templates with custom code, or create new apps from scratch; you're in control.
- Quickly test your apps: Use the built-in tools in AppStudio desktop to preview your app, and easily collaborate with stakeholders using AppStudio Player.
- Deliver apps inside your organization: Deploy and manage apps within your organization using AppStudio Player or a mobile device management system.
- Publish to the app stores: When complete, you have the option to make your apps available to the public via the Apple and Google Play app stores.