ArcGIS Pro is a professional desktop GIS application that can explore, visualize, analyze, and manage 2D and 3D data. You can use it as part of your development workflow to prepare and manage maps, data, and services for your online and offline applications.
- Create and explore maps and scenes.
- Design 2D and 3D visualizations with graphics, layers, and cartography.
- Analyze data using analysis tools, scripts, and models.
- Manage, save, and edit content and data in files, services, and online.
- Use extensions for advanced analysis and data workflows.
- Publish and share web maps, web scenes, and data services in a portal.
- Prepare maps and packages for offline use.
To use ArcGIS Pro, you need to download and install the software onto a Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Get a free 21 day trial of the software.
- Sign in to ArcGIS Online or to your ArcGIS Enterprise account.
- [Download] the software (https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/get-started/download-arcgis-pro.htm) from either My Esri or from the My settings > Licenses tab in ArcGIS Online.
- Try these tutorials to create maps that can be used offline:
Create a mobile map package
Use ArcGIS Pro to create a mobile map package.
Display a map from a mobile map package
Access and display a map from a mobile map package for offline use.