The developer dashboard is a website for managing your ArcGIS account and accessing essential development resources.
- Manage your account and subscription.
- Create and manage API keys to access location services.
- Manage OAuth 2.0 credentials.
- Monitor credit and service usage.
- Import data and create hosted layers and feature services.
- Access the ArcGIS Vector tile style editor.
- Download the latest SDKs and APIs.
To access the developer dashboard, you need an ArcGIS developer, ArcGIS Online, or ArcGIS Enterprise account. If you do not have an account, sign up for a free developer account.
Sign in to the developer dashboard.
Get an API key to access location services.
Try these tutorials to access location services with your API key:
Try these tutorials to use tools to manage data:
See a full list below.
Display a map
Create and display a map with the basemap layer service.
Search for an address
Convert an address or place to a location with the geocoding service.
Find a route and directions
Find a route and directions with the routing service
Import data as a feature layer
Use data management tools to import and create hosted feature layers.
Create a new feature layer
Use data management tools to create a new hosted feature layer.
Create a custom basemap style
Use the Vector tile style editor to style a vector tile basemap layer.