The developer dashboard is a website for managing your ArcGIS account and accessing essential development resources.
- Manage your account and subscription.
- Create and manage API keys to access location services.
- Manage OAuth 2.0 credentials.
- Monitor credit and service usage.
- Import data and create hosted layers and feature services.
- Access the ArcGIS Vector tile style editor.
- Download the latest SDKs and APIs.
To access the developer dashboard, you need an ArcGIS developer or ArcGIS Online account. If you do not have an account, sign up for a free developer account.
Sign in to the developer dashboard.
Get an API key to access location services.
Try these tutorials to access location services with your API key:
Try these tutorials to use tools to manage data:
See a full list below.
Maps and location services
Display a map
Create and display a map with the basemap styles service.
Search for an address
Convert an address or place to a location with the geocoding service.
Find a route and directions
Find a route and directions with the routing service.
Data and layers
Import data as a feature layer
Use data management tools to import and create hosted feature layers.
Create a new feature layer
Use data management tools to create a new hosted feature layer.
Create a custom basemap style
Use the Vector tile style editor to style a vector tile basemap layer.