Map Viewer is an interactive web mapping and data visualization application for creating, exploring, and saving web maps. You can use it to create and design high-quality maps to use in your applications. Web maps are stored securely in the ArcGIS Platform.
- Create web maps that can be used in custom web, desktop, and native applications.
- Explore data in ArcGIS Online and the Living Atlas.
- Define basemap and data layers for a map.
- Display data from feature services, vector tile services, image tile services, and other services.
- Configure layer styles, pop-ups, and labels.
- Create data-driven visualizations for layers using smart mapping.
- View, edit, and filter feature layer data.
To access and save web maps with Map Viewer, you need an ArcGIS developer, ArcGIS Online, or ArcGIS Enterprise account. If you do not have an account, sign up for a free developer account.
Create a web map
Use Map Viewer to create a web map for your application.
Style layers in a web map
Use Map Viewer to style layers in a web map.
Display a web map
Create and display a map from a web map.