Scene Viewer is an interactive 3D web mapping and data visualization tool for creating, exploring, and saving web scenes. You can use it to create and design high-quality scenes to use in your applications. Web scenes are stored securely in ArcGIS.
- Create web scenes that can be used in custom web, desktop, and native applications.
- Explore data in ArcGIS Online and the Living Atlas.
- Define basemap and data layers for a scene.
- Display data in 3D from feature services, vector tile services, image tile services, and other services.
- Display 3D data from scene services.
- Configure layer styles and labels.
- Create global and local visualizations of 3D data.
- Render terrain with elevation.
- Visualize 3D objects, buildings, and cities.
To access and save web scenes with Scene Viewer, you need an ArcGIS developer or ArcGIS Online account. If you do not have an account, sign up for a free developer account.
Create a web scene
Use Scene Viewer to create a web scene for your application.
Style layers in a web scene
Use Scene Viewer to style layers in a web scene.
Display a web scene
Create and display a scene from a web scene.