Vector Tile Style Editor
ArcGIS Vector Tile Style Editor is a web application for creating custom basemap styles. You can use it to interactively design and save your own custom styles for applications you develop.
- Interactively create, update, and save basemap layer styles.
- Style individual layers such as land, water, roads, and buildings.
- Create themes and style many layers at once with the quick editor.
- Define colors and textures.
- Define labels and manage image swatches.
- Control layer zoom level and visibility.
To access the viewer, you need an ArcGIS developer or ArcGIS Online account. If you do not have an account, sign up for a free developer account.