The ArcGIS Vector Tile Style Editor (VTSE) is an online style editor for styling vector tile layers.
To get started quickly, try the tutorial to create a custom basemap style with VTSE.
- Copy, edit, and customize your own basemap or vector tile layer: change colors, text formatting, and sprites.
- Choose from hundreds of basemaps in the ArcGIS Living Atlas of the World.
- Customize which data is visible and how it will appear at different zoom levels.
- Upload and customize basemaps, and stylize Esri's copies of Open Streets Map basemap data.
- Change the size and colors of sprites, and upload your own images.
- Publish your stylized basemap on ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise and add your basemap to your mapping app.
VTSE is composed of the map view and various editors and operations available by clicking the following icons:
|Download the current style|
|Return to Dashboard|
|Open item in ArcGIS Online|
|Open VTSE documentation|
|Leave feedback on Esri Community|
ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Enterprise
As a web app: developers.arcgis.com/vector-tile-style-editor.