What is the ArcGIS Vector Tile Style Editor?
The ArcGIS Vector Tile Style Editor (VTSE) is an online style editor for basemaps and vector tile layers.
If you want to get started quickly, here's a tutorial to style a vector basemap with VTSE.
What can you do with VTSE?
- Copy, edit, and customize your own basemap or vector tile layer: change colors, text formatting, and sprites
- Choose from hundreds of basemaps in the ArcGIS Living Atlas of the World
- Customize which data is visible and how it will appear at different zoom levels
- Upload and customize basemaps, and stylize Esri's copies of Open Streets Map basemap data
- Change the size and colors of sprites, and even upload your own images
- Publish your stylized basemap on ArcGIS Online and add your basemap to your mapping app
How do I use the VTSE interface?
VTSE is composed of the map view and various editors and operations available by clicking the following icons:
|Download the current style|
|Leave feedback on GeoNet|
Where can I find VTSE?
Either on ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS for Developers: