What is the ArcGIS Vector Tile Style Editor?
The ArcGIS Vector Tile Style Editor (VTSE) is an online style editor for basemaps.
If you want to get started quickly, here's a tutorial to style a vector basemap with VTSE.
What can you do with VTSE?
- Copy, edit, and customize your own basemaps: change colors, text formatting, and sprites
- Choose from hundreds of basemaps in the ArcGIS Living Atlas of the World
- Customize which data is visible and how it will appear at different zoom levels
- Upload and customize basemaps, and stylize Esri's copies of Open Streets Map basemap data
- Change the size and colors of sprites, and even upload your own images
- Publish your stylized basemap on ArcGIS Online and add your basemap to your mapping app
How do I use the VTSE interface?
VTSE is composed of the map view and various editors and operations available by clicking the following icons:
Where can I find VTSE?
Either on ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS for Developers: