Show a balloon popup with formatted content for tapped KML features. KML supports defining HTML for popups.
How it works
Click or tap a feature to identify it. Feature information will be displayed in a callout.
- The identify process starts when the user taps the map.
- Any existing callout is dismissed using AGSCallout.dismiss().
- AGSGeoView.identifyLayer(_:screenPoint:tolerance:returnPopupsOnly:completion:) is called with a reference to the KML layer, the tapped position, and a tolerance of `15` points
- There are several types of KML features. This sample will only identify features of type AGSKMLPlacemark
- The balloonContent of the first returned KML placemark is then shown in a callout.