System requirements for 100.10.0
This page lists system requirements for the 100.10.0 release of ArcGIS Runtime SDK for iOS. System requirements for recent previous releases are linked to from the bottom of this page. For older system requirements, see past guide versions in PDF format on the downloads page (requires sign-in).
- A Mac computer running an operating system listed below:
- macOS Big Sur (Version 11)
- macOS Catalina (Version 10.15)
To develop apps with this release of ArcGIS Runtime SDK for iOS, you can use any version of Xcode 12 and iOS 14 SDK . You can use Objective-C or Swift to develop your apps. It is recommended that you use the latest version of Xcode to ensure that you have Apple's latest bug fixes, language support, and enhancements to both the Xcode and the iOS SDKs.
Although Apple's iOS SDK contains simulators to conveniently run and debug iOS applications on your Mac, it is recommended that you test your applications on actual devices to ensure they work and perform as expected. Testing on the simulator alone does not provide a good measure of how the application performs on the physical device.
Your apps can be deployed to a wide variety of iPhone and iPad devices running any version of iOS 14, iOS 13, or iOS 12.
Use this table to determine the lowest Version of the ArcGIS Software that supports a specific ArcGIS Runtime function.
|ArcGIS Software||Version||Functionality supported by ArcGIS Runtime|
Specifications supported in this release include the following:
- GeoPackage versions 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2
- Military standards APP-6(B), APP-6(D), MIL-STD-2525B (change 2), MIL-STD-2525C, and MIL-STD-2525D
- Web Feature Service (WFS) versions 2.0.0 and 2.0.2
- Web Map Service (WMS) versions 1.1.0, 1.1.1, and 1.3.0
- WMTS version 1.0.0
- I3S version 1.7 (Point Cloud Layer)
- I3S version 1.6 (3D Object Scene Layer, Integrated Mesh Layer, and Point Scene Layer)