System requirements for 100.9
This page lists system requirements for the 100.9 release of ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Java. System requirements for recent previous releases are linked to in Related topics, at the bottom of this page.
|CPU||Hyper-threading (HHT) or Multi-core recommended|
|Video/graphics adapter||Windows applications require support for DirectX 11. Linux applications require support for OpenGL 3.2 and Shader Language 1.3 minimum.|
|Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server (64-bit)||Minimum version is 7.6||GCC 5.3.1 is the minimum version compiler.|
|Ubuntu (64-bit)||18.04 LTS|
|Ubuntu (64-bit)||20.04 LTS|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (64-bit)||Minimum version is 15 LTS|
- A Mac computer running an operating system listed below:
- macOS Catalina 10.15 minimum
- macOS Mojave 10.14 minimum
Supported operating systems:
- Windows 10(64-bit)—Minimum version is 1803
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)—Minimum version is Update KB2919355
- Windows Server 2019 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)—Minimum version is Update KB2919355
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)—Minimum version is Update KB2919355
The current version of ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Java has been tested against JavaFX 11.0.2 and the following JDKs:
As of Java 11, the JavaFX SDK is no longer bundled with the JDK. You must configure JavaFX separately. The Runtime depends on the following JavaFX modules:
See Get started for options on configuring your development environment.
Windows platforms require Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017.
Linux installations must not have modified operating system binaries such as kernel or glibc.
Use this table to determine the lowest Version of the ArcGIS Software that supports a specific ArcGIS Runtime function.
|ArcGIS Software||Version||Functionality supported by the ArcGIS Runtime SDKs|
|ArcGIS Runtime Local Server version||ArcGIS Desktop version||ArcGIS Pro version|
|ArcGIS Runtime 100.4.0ArcGIS Runtime Local Server 100.3.0||10.6.x||2.2|
|100.1.0 and 100.2.x||10.5.1 is required to create geoprocessing packages and map packages for use with Local Server||Not supported|
|100.0.0||10.4.1 + Patch||Not supported|
Specifications supported in this release include the following:
- GeoPackage versions 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2
- Military standards APP-6(B), APP-6(D), MIL-STD-2525B (change 2), MIL-STD-2525C, and MIL-STD-2525D
- Web Feature Service (WFS) versions 2.0.0 and 2.0.2
- Web Map Service (WMS) versions 1.1.0, 1.1.1, and 1.3.0
- WMTS version 1.0.0
On-premises virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI)
|On-premises virtual desktop infrastructure||Hypervisor||Notes|
|VMware vSphere 6.7||VMware ESXi 6.7||Use VMware Horizon View 7.0.3 and later only.Use the latest VMware and NVIDIA drivers. See the VMware and NVIDIA GRID websites for the most current driver versions.|
|VMware vSphere 6.5||VMware ESXi 6.5|
|Citrix Virtual Apps* and Desktops 7 1912 LTSR||VMware ESXi 6.7||*Deployment via Citrix Virtual Apps is not supported. Use the latest Citrix and NVIDIA drivers. See the Citrix and NVIDIA GRID websites for the most current driver versions.|
|Citrix XenDesktop 7.15 LTSR CU5||VMware ESXi 6.7|