Intro to Workflow Manager
Note: Support for 3D on mobile devices may vary, view the system requirements for more information.
ArcGIS Workflow Manager for Server is an extension of ArcGIS Server that provides a framework to organize, centralize, and standardize project workflows using web services. The Workflow Manager tasks have methods to extend Workflow Manager functionality to web applications.
The Workflow Manager sample viewer(source code) provides you the ability to do the following:
- Query and find jobs - Query jobs based on id of an existing query or by cusing an ad-hoc query definition. Find jobs using a freeform text search in the system.
The jobs returned can be used to keep a track of work in the system or execute work assigned.
- Create jobs - Create jobs based on a specific parameters such as assignment, dates, associated location of interest, priority and more.
- Update job properties - Update job properties to change the assignment, dates, priority and description for the job.
- Execute jobs - Execute step and mark a step as completed to work through the steps in the workflow. Recreate workflows for the jobs whose workflow was completed but needs to be reactivated.
- Attachments - Display attachments related to a job and add embedded and linked attachments to the job.
- Execute reports - Display reports for viewing the overall job information based on a criteria defined in the report. Get information about all reports and get raw report data.
Sample search results
There were no match results from your search criteria.