The following basemap styles are new with this release:
- ArcGIS Human Geography
- ArcGIS Human Geography (Dark)
- Open Street Map Blueprint
- Open Street Map Hybrid
- Open Street Map Navigation
- Open Street Map Navigation (Dark)
BasemapStyleParameters class supports specifying a specific language to use for place name labels displayed on the basemap, or for defining a language strategy (such as using the local place names or the application's locale).
The previous release introduced support for honoring clustering on point features in dynamic rendering mode when defined in a web map. With this release, you can define a new
FeatureReduction or update existing
FeatureReduction properties on point feature layers rendered in dynamic mode. This release also adds support for clustering on a
Here are the key capabilities now available:
- Define rendering for clusters
- Define labels for clusters
- Configure popups on clusters
- Set a clustering radius
- Add aggregate or summary fields
- Define min/max sizes for cluster symbols
- Set a scale threshold for clustering
Here are a few known issues with clustering in this release:
- Cluster graphics cannot be selected or highlighted.
- Popup expressions that use the
$aggregatedvariable are not evaluated.
- Feature reduction is not exposed on the
FeatureCollectionTable. As an alternative you can create and load a
FeatureCollectionLayer. Once loaded, you can access the
FeatureLayerand assign the appropriate
This SDK now supports validating network topology when using a utility network from a feature service. This is accomplished using the
UtilityNetwork.validateNetworkTopology(Envelope) method, which automatically updates the
UtilityNetwork.dirtyAreaTable. Like the ArcGIS Pro Validate Network Topology tool, this method cleans up dirty areas by updating the network index used by tracing to match any edited features. Check the
UtilityNetworkCapabilities.supportsValidateNetworkTopology property to determine if your connected utility networks support validation with this SDK.
This SDK now provides the ability to get the current state of the utility network by checking
UtilityNetwork.getState() for utility network version 4 and later. If
true, you can call this method to determine whether network topology is enabled or if there are any dirty areas in your network that may impact trace results. To get more information about dirty areas in your utility network, you can query the dirty area table referenced through the
UtilityNetwork.dirtyAreaTable property. This property is available after the utility network has loaded. This table may also be added as a
FeatureLayer to display the dirty area features on the map. Submitting edits to a utility network feature service through calls to
ServiceGeodatabase.applyEdits() will automatically update this table with any new or updated dirty area features.
When applying edits to a feature service, it is recommended to use
ServiceGeodatabase.applyEdits() to allow multiple tables to be edited in the same transaction and to allow additional edits made on the server to be reflected locally. However, some configurations of data do not support applying edits with a service geodatabase. For example, when some layers or tables in the feature service do not support global IDs.
With this release, you can check the
ArcGISFeatureServiceInfo.canUseServiceGeodatabaseApplyEdits property before calling
ServiceGeodatabase.applyEdits(). If this property is
false, you can fall back to using the
ServiceFeatureTable.applyEdits() method on the edited tables in the
With this release, a new
LabelDefinition.geometryStrategy property allows users to specify whether labeling of polygon or line features uses the original geometry (which may be off-screen) or the geometry clipped to the current viewing extent.
LabelDefinition.placement still determines where to position the label with respect to the original or clipped geometry.
With this release, the indoors positioning algorithm has been strengthened against noisy and crowded environments. This results in an improved blue dot experience in environments that are densely populated with people or that contain many interfering radio signals.
This SDK now supports Arcade 1.24. Enhancements include the following:
- Support for the new feature set function
S e t By Relationship Class
This SDK now supports Arcade 1.25. Enhancements include the following:
- Support for the new
By Subtype Code
- New and updated EPSG definitions for coordinate systems and transformations through release 10.093.
- New geographic and projected coordinate systems for Algeria, Australia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Chile, Colombia, older Danish systems, French territories, Germany, Illinois, Latvia, UK railways, and WGS 1984 BE UTM zones.
- New vertical transformations based on geoids, quasi-geoids, or other conversion grids can transform to or between gravity-related vertical coordinate systems for Austria, Canada, Denmark, Faroe Islands, French Antilles, Germany, Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, and Sweden.
- New and updated geographic transformations for Algeria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, French territories, Hong Kong, Kyrgyzstan, UK railways, timed-fixed transformations between WGS 1984 realizations.
There are no breaking changes with this release.
There are no behavior changes with this release.
There are no API deprecations with this release.
There are no OS and framework deprecations with this release.
Issues addressed in this release are listed below.
- BUG-000156793: Potential crash when multiple attribute rules execute simultaneously.
- BUG-000160506: Using
GeometryEditorto transform a geometry that has a different spatial reference than that of the associated map view can appear to distort the geometry.
- BUG-000161071: After implementing a rotation, application crashes intermittently when an offline map including a basemap and 10 operational feature layers with the refreshInterval property is loaded.
- BUG-000161183: Load failure for scene layers when spatial reference from WKT is used instead of WKID.
- BUG-000161523: "No Data" exception when opening mobile .geodatabase file after migrating data from Enterprise GDB 10.8.1 Oracle to Enterprise GDB 10.9.1 Postgres.
- Question on Esri Community: Change Elevation Source at runtime.
- A service fails to associate newly added features related by global ID when the
Apply Edits With Global Ids
- Features created from a
Featurecannot be added to a stand-alone mobile geodatabase.
- Cannot delete certain features in utility network version 3 or older.
Featureevaluation fails when features lack values for relationship key fields.
S e t By Relationship Name
Known issues or limitations for this release are listed below.
- BUG-000149491: The WMTS layer does not show up in ArcGIS Field Maps (iOS/Android only)
- Layers coming from a map, scene, or basemap that has been disposed or is no longer in scope, might stop completing web requests resulting in timeouts and unresponsive layers.
Cloud and Portal
Search and Query
- Added a new composable bottom sheet component.
- Upgraded project to use gradle 8.1.1