Deploy your app
In this topic
- 1. Choose your Apple Mac Developer Program
- 2. License and attribute your app
- 3. Raise awareness of your app
You can use the ArcGIS Runtime SDK for OSX to create applications for Mac computers. Follow the steps below to ensure you've licensed the capabilities your app uses and that you understand associated costs.
1. Choose your Apple Mac Developer Program
An important factor in building your application for the OS X platform is your deployment and licensing agreement with Apple. The following steps will guide you to a successful deployment:
- Enroll in the Apple Developer Program.
- Test your Mac application.
During development, you can leverage your developer program agreement with Apple by testing your app using the Xcode graphical debugger, collecting real-time performance data using Instruments' time line, and contacting Apple technical support.
- Distribute your app.
You can distribute your application through the Mac App Store, by email, or posting to a website or server.