This sample demonstrates how to download a geodatabase from a feature service, add features with or without transactions, and sync the geodatabase back to the service.
How it works
- Upon opening, the sample automatically downloads the geodatabase from the feature service. A progress bar indicates the status.
- Once downloaded, an area of the SaveTheBay dataset is shown in the map view.
- Click the Enter Group button to start a geodatabase transaction.
- Click on the map to add features.
- Use the popup button to select what type of feature is added when clicking.
- Click Reset to rollback your changes or Save to commit them. Both of these options end the transaction.
- Uncheck the Required box to allow changes outside transactions.
- Click Synchronize to upload your added features to the feature service. The remote data is reset daily.