A base class for multilayer symbol geometric effects. More...
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Object
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
A base class for multilayer symbol geometric effects.
Geometric effects are components of display rules that dynamically alter the representation of a symbol layer. If a multilayer symbol has multiple layers and an effect is applied to a specific layer it will alter only that layer of the symbol.
Member Function Documentation
GeometricEffectType GeometricEffect::geometricEffectType() const
Returns the type of geometric effect.