The contains output parameters returned from the service. More...
|ArcGISMapImageLayer *||mapImageLayer() const|
|QMap<QString, GeoprocessingParameter *>||outputs() const|
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Object
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
The contains output parameters returned from the service.
If the geoprocessing service is configured to use result map server then mapImageLayer might be populated. mapImageLayer is a dynamic map service that accompanies a geoprocessing service to visualize the geoprocessing results. Each geodataset output parameter of a geoprocessing task will be added as a layer to a map service. The visualization of the layer is determined by the symbology on the geoprocessing service. mapImageLayer is mainly used to visualize a GeoprocessingRaster or a GeoprocessingFeatures, but in some cases a GeoprocessingString is used as a reference to a geodataset which is added to the result map service as a layer.
Member Function Documentation
ArcGISMapImageLayer *GeoprocessingResult::mapImageLayer() const
Returns the geoprocessing result's corresponding map image layer, if there is one defined for the geoprocessing service.
QMap<QString, GeoprocessingParameter *> GeoprocessingResult::outputs() const
Returns the geoprocessing result's output parameters.
The QMap's key is the name of the output parameter.