The Globe camera controller provides free roaming camera navigation around the globe. More...
- 1 public function inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::CameraController
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Object
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
The Globe camera controller provides free roaming camera navigation around the globe.
Camera controllers can be applied to a SceneView to determine the camera interaction and navigation model.
This is the default camera controller of the SceneView.
Member Function Documentation
GlobeCameraController::GlobeCameraController(QObject *parent = nullptr)
- parent - The optional parent.