|void||setColor(const QColor &color)|
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Object
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
Note: For KmlIcon objects, the Color that is specified is blended with the existing color of the base image. Due to this blending effect, to have the exact color appear that was specified by the Color property, it is recommended that the base image be white. Also note that, because Color defaults to white, the Color property of KmlIcon will result in the original color of the base image.
Member Function Documentation
QColor KmlColorStyle::color() const
Returns this KmlColorStyle's color.
See also setColor().
KmlColorMode KmlColorStyle::colorMode() const
Returns this KmlColorStyle's color mode.
See also setColorMode().
void KmlColorStyle::setColor(const QColor &color)
Sets this KmlColorStyle's color.
color New value for color.
See also color().
void KmlColorStyle::setColorMode(KmlColorMode colorMode)
Sets this KmlColorStyle's color mode.
colorMode New value for color mode
See also colorMode().