A KML icon style object. More...
|KmlIconStyle(KmlIcon *icon, double scale, QObject *parent = nullptr)|
|KmlImageCoordinate *||hotSpot() const|
|KmlIcon *||icon() const|
- 4 public functions inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::KmlColorStyle
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Object
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
A KML icon style object.
Specifies how icons for placemarks and photo overlays with a point geometry are drawn. Color is blended with the existing color of the icon.
Member Function Documentation
Creates an icon style with the specified icon and scale.
Note: A null icon will result in the default yellow pushpin icon being used.
icon Icon for drawing the point placemarks. scale Scale of the icon. parent Parent object of icon style.
The direction in decimal degrees.
See also setHeading().
KmlImageCoordinate *KmlIconStyle::hotSpot() const
The position within the icon that is anchored to the point specified in the placemark.
See also setHotSpot().
KmlIcon *KmlIconStyle::icon() const
The icon to be used by the placemark.
See also setIcon().
The scale factor that should be applied to the rendered icon.
See also setScale().
Set the direction in decimal degrees to heading.
See also heading().
void KmlIconStyle::setHotSpot(KmlImageCoordinate *hotSpot)
Set the position within the icon that is anchored to the point specified in the placemark to hotSpot.
See also hotSpot().
void KmlIconStyle::setIcon(KmlIcon *icon)
Set the icon to be used by the placemark to icon.
See also icon().
Sets the scale factor that should be applied to the rendered icon to scale.
See also scale().