A KML image coordinate object. More...
|KmlImageCoordinate(double x, double y, KmlUnitsType xUnits, KmlUnitsType yUnits, QObject *parent = nullptr)|
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Object
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
A KML image coordinate object.
According to the OGC 2.3 specification in section 16.26.2 (http://docs.opengeospatial.org/is/12-007r2/12-007r2.html#1254) "Specifies an image coordinate system. The x and y values may each be specified in three different ways - as pixels (pixels), as fractions of the icon (fraction), or as inset pixels (insetPixels), which is an offset in pixels from the upper right corner of the icon. They may or may not be specified in a consistent manner - for example, x can be specified in pixels and y as a fraction." Use the KmlUnitsType enumeration (via the KmlImageCoordinate::xUnits and KmlImageCoordinate::yUnits properties or the KmlImageCoordinate::KmlImageCoordinate() constructor) to establish the KML image coordinate system. Values of type fraction must be between 0.0 and 1.0. Values below 0.0 will be set to 0.0, and values above 1.0 will be set to 1.0. If a non-integral number is specified with a unit type of device- independent pixels (
KmlUnitsType::insetPixels), it will be rounded down to a whole number (e.g. 2.243 will be rounded to 2.0).
See also KmlUnitsType.
Member Function Documentation
KmlImageCoordinate::KmlImageCoordinate(double x, double y, KmlUnitsType xUnits, KmlUnitsType yUnits, QObject *parent = nullptr)
Creates a KML image coordinate.
- x - The x component of a point. Default is 0.5
- y - The y component of a point. Default is 0.5
- xUnits - Units in which the x value is specified. Default is
- yUnits - Units in which the y value is specified. Default is
- parent - An optional parent.
The x component of a point.
KmlUnitsType KmlImageCoordinate::xUnits() const
Units in which the x value is specified.
The y component of a point.
KmlUnitsType KmlImageCoordinate::yUnits() const
Units in which the y value is specified.