A KML line style object. More...
|KmlLineStyle(const QColor &lineColor, double width, QObject *parent = nullptr)|
- 4 public functions inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::KmlColorStyle
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Object
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
A KML line style object.
KmlLineStyle specifies the drawing style (color, color mode, and line width) for all line geometry. Line geometry includes the outlines of outlined polygons and the extruded "tether" of Placemark icons (if extrusion is enabled).
Member Function Documentation
- lineColor The KML line style's color. Default is RGBA(255,255,255,255)
- width Width of the KML line style, in pixels. Default is 1.0
- parent Parent object of line style.
width New value for width.
See also width().
Returns the KmlLineStyle's width.
See also setWidth().