An image overlay fixed to the screen. More...
- 27 public functions inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::KmlNode
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 3 signals inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::KmlNode
- 1 signal inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Object
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
An image overlay fixed to the screen.
ScreenOverlays may be used for compasses, logos and heads-up displays.
Member Function Documentation
QColor KmlScreenOverlay::color() const
Returns the color mask to be applied to the KML screen overlay's image buffer.
A color mask that can be used to blend the image associated with KML screen overlay.
Returns the KML screen overlay's draw order.