|KmlTour *||tour() const|
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
KmlTourController is used to play, pause or reset a KML tour.
A KML tour may contain audio. KmlTourController manages all audio internally and plays the audio along with the tour.
Member Function Documentation
Returns the current position of the KML tour, in seconds.
Signal emitted when the current position changed.
- currentPosition - the new current position in seconds.
Pauses the associated tour.
Plays the associated tour, which may include audio content.
Resets the associated tour.
Use this to reset the tour to the beginning, which includes resetting any KML content to its original state before the tour was played.
void KmlTourController::setTour(KmlTour *tour)
Sets the KmlTour object that the controller is managing to tour.
Note: you may set
nullptr to manage no KML tour.
See also tour().
Returns the total duration of the KML tour, in seconds.
Signal emitted when the total duration changed.
- totalDuration - the new total duration in seconds.
KmlTour *KmlTourController::tour() const
Returns the KmlTour object that the controller is managing.
See also setTour().