A local geoprocessing service which runs on an instance of Local Server. More...
|LocalGeoprocessingService(const QString &packagePath, QObject *parent = nullptr)|
- 6 public functions inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::LocalService
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::LocalService
- 1 signal inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Object
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
A local geoprocessing service which runs on an instance of Local Server.
Note: Local server is only available on Windows and Linux.
A local geoprocessing service requires a geoprocessing package file (
.gpk) which has been authored in ArcGIS Desktop. A LocalGeoprocessingService produces geoprocessing results using the geoprocessing package.
Use a GeoprocessingTask to submit requests to a local geoprocessing service.
Member Function Documentation
LocalGeoprocessingService::LocalGeoprocessingService(const QString &packagePath, QObject *parent = nullptr)
Constructor that takes a path to the geoprocessing package file (packagePath) and an optional parent.
Returns the maximum number of records returned by the service.
See also setMaximumRecords().
GeoprocessingServiceType LocalGeoprocessingService::serviceType() const
Gets the service type.
See also setServiceType().
Sets the maximum number of records returned by the service to maxRecords.
The default value is 10000. This value must be set before the service starts. It cannot be set on a running service.
See also maximumRecords().
void LocalGeoprocessingService::setServiceType(GeoprocessingServiceType serviceType)
Sets the service type to serviceType.
This method may only be called when the service is not started. It cannot be set on a running service. *
See also serviceType().