An item in a local data store such as a mobile map package. More...
- 29 public functions inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Item
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 3 signals inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Item
- 1 signal inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Object
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
An item in a local data store such as a mobile map package.
Contains information about an item of content such as a mobile map, mobile scene, or mobile map package. Each item has a unique identifier, a path, and possibly the ID from the portal item that is the original source of this item.
See also MobileMapPackage.
Member Function Documentation
LocalItemType LocalItem::localItemType() const
Returns the type of this LocalItem.
QString LocalItem::originalPortalItemId() const
Returns the Portal Item ID of the original source of this LocalItem.
QString LocalItem::path() const
Returns the path of this LocalItem.
QUrl LocalItem::portalUrl() const
Returns the URL of the portal from which this local item was downloaded.
This property can be used in conjunction with the originalPortalItemId to find the URL of the portal from which this local item was downloaded. This can be useful when following offline map workflows as it allows you to find the URL of the online webmap.
This property will be empty when the local item was not created from an online resource - for example if exported from ArcGIS Pro.
This function was introduced in Esri::ArcGISRuntime 100.6.