|QMap<FeatureLayer *, OfflineMapSyncLayerResult *>||layerResults() const|
|QMap<FeatureTable *, OfflineMapSyncLayerResult *>||tableResults() const|
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Object
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
The result of an OfflineMapSyncJob.
Member Function Documentation
Returns whether offline map sync result has synchronization errors available.
Returns whether the mobile map package must be closed and reopened with a new instance to allow the updates to take effect.
In some cases, applying updates may require files such as mobile geodatabases to be replaced with a new version. When reopen is required, this property will be
true and you need to:
- Release all instances of the MobileMapPackage and its maps and layers. For example, you should remove any Map instances from the MapView and remove layers and geodatabases from custom views such as lists and tables of contents. This will allow files to be closed.
- Call MobileMapPackage::close to close the mobile map package instance and files.
- Create a new MobileMapPackage instance with the same path.
- Load the new MobileMapPackage. This will apply updates to geodatabases that have been replaced via a scheduled updates workflow.
This function was introduced in Esri::ArcGISRuntime 100.6.
QMap<FeatureLayer *, OfflineMapSyncLayerResult *> OfflineMapSyncResult::layerResults() const
Returns the synchronization results for geodatabase feature layers that could be synchronized.
QMap<FeatureTable *, OfflineMapSyncLayerResult *> OfflineMapSyncResult::tableResults() const
Returns the synchronization results for feature tables that could be synchronized.