Describes supported methods for obtaining updates for a preplanned map area. More...
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Object
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
Describes supported methods for obtaining updates for a preplanned map area.
See also PreplannedMapArea::updateCapabilities.
Member Function Documentation
Returns whether a preplanned map area supports downloading of read-only scheduled feature updates.
If this property is true, updates are generated whenever the online map area is refreshed - for example according to its update schedule.
Updates are prepared once and cached for download by all users of the offline map area. Sharing a single set of cached updates, rather than performing individual sync operations, reduces the load on the back-end services. This approach is scalable for large deployments. As updates are only downloaded, this approach can only be used with read-only workflows. The updates reflect a snapshot of the feature data at the time the online map area was refreshed. It does not reflect the most up-to-date feature data. For this approach the web map author must configure the online map to perform scheduled updates.
Returns whether a preplanned map area contains feature services which are sync enabled.