A file-based raster elevation source. More...
|RasterElevationSource(const QStringList &filePaths, QObject *parent = nullptr)|
- 10 public functions inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::ElevationSource
- 5 public functions inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Loadable
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 2 signals inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::ElevationSource
- 1 signal inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Object
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
A file-based raster elevation source.
A raster elevation source is added to a Surface and provides elevation data on which layers may be draped or offset from. The raster elevation source uses a list of raster files to provide the elevation data.
Member Function Documentation
RasterElevationSource::RasterElevationSource(const QStringList &filePaths, QObject *parent = nullptr)
Constructor that accepts a list of file paths (filePaths) to raster elevation sources and an optional parent.
QStringList RasterElevationSource::filePaths() const
Gets a list of file paths of the raster files used for the elevation source.
Envelope RasterElevationSource::fullExtent() const
Gets the extent of all elevation data in the source.
Expressed in the coordinates of the spatial reference of the raster files used for the elevation source.
This value is populated after the elevation source is done loading.
This function was introduced in Esri::ArcGISRuntime 100.3.