|QList<FeatureEditResult *>||editResults(QObject *parent) const|
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Object
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
Result of a sync performed with GeodatabaseSyncTask.
Member Function Documentation
QList<FeatureEditResult *> SyncLayerResult::editResults(QObject *parent) const
Returns the result of edits applied during the sync operation.
- parent - The parent object to assign to the FeatureEditResult objects in the list (optional).
If the server encounters an error applying an edit, this error is reported as a FeatureEditResult. Only errors are reported. FeatureEditResults of a sync operation do not contain information about successfully synced adds, deletes, or updates.
If no parent object is specified, the returned SyncLayerResult will be the parent.
qint64 SyncLayerResult::layerId() const
Returns the ID of the feature service layer or table that this result applies to.
QString SyncLayerResult::tableName() const
Returns the name of the geodatabase table that this result applies to.