A network attribute in a utility network More...
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Object
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
A network attribute in a utility network
A network attribute is an attribute that is copied from a feature and stored in the topological index. The utility network tracing task can read and make decisions using network attributes that are stored directly in the topological index, without needing to fetch the individual features to get their attributes, thus improving analysis performance.
The network attributes in a topological index are limited to specific data types and to an aggregate size.
Member Function Documentation
UtilityNetworkAttributeDataType UtilityNetworkAttribute::dataType() const
Returns the data type of the utility network attribute.
The network attributes in a topological index are limited to specific data types.
QString UtilityNetworkAttribute::name() const
Returns the name of the utility network attribute.