A network source in a utility network. More...
|UtilityAssetGroup *||assetGroup(const QString &assetGroupName) const|
|QList<UtilityAssetGroup *>||assetGroups() const|
|ArcGISFeatureTable *||featureTable() const|
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Object
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
A network source in a utility network.
Various sources of related information are associated to comprise the utility network. The most obvious sources are the structures and network features that are included with each domain network. Other sources are the set of associations and the system junctions.
Member Function Documentation
UtilityAssetGroup *UtilityNetworkSource::assetGroup(const QString &assetGroupName) const
Returns an associated asset group by name.
- assetGroupName - The name of the asset group
nullptr if there is no matching asset group.
QList<UtilityAssetGroup *> UtilityNetworkSource::assetGroups() const
Returns a list of asset groups for the utility network source.
ArcGISFeatureTable *UtilityNetworkSource::featureTable() const
QString UtilityNetworkSource::name() const
Returns the name of the UtilityNetworkSource.
Returns the ID of the UtilityNetworkSource.
UtilityNetworkSourceType UtilityNetworkSource::sourceType() const
Returns the source type of the UtilityNetworkSource.
UtilityNetworkSourceUsageType UtilityNetworkSource::sourceUsageType() const
Returns the usage type of the UtilityNetworkSource.