A single terminal on a junction feature. More...
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Object
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
A single terminal on a junction feature.
Terminal objects can be obtained from UtilityTerminalConfiguration::terminals().
Member Function Documentation
Returns whether this terminal is on the upstream side of the device.
In source-based networks, upstream is towards the subnetwork controller. In sink-based networks, upstream is away from the subnetwork controller.
This function was introduced in Esri::ArcGISRuntime 100.8.
QString UtilityTerminal::name() const
Returns the name of the utility terminal.
Returns the ID of the utility terminal.