A logical level within a network. More...
|UtilityTraceConfiguration *||traceConfiguration() const|
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Object
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
A logical level within a network.
For example, in an electric distribution network, there may be Subtransmission, Medium Voltage, and Low Voltage tiers.
Member Function Documentation
QString UtilityTier::name() const
Returns the name of the UtilityTier.
Returns the numeric rank of the tier.
It is possible for several tiers to have the same numeric rank. For example, in an electric distribution network, Radial Medium Voltage and Radial Multifeed Medium Voltage tiers would have the same rank. When doing a trace between a source tier and a target tier, the source and target tiers define a upper and lower tier value range for a trace. The trace will stop if it encounters a tier whose rank is outside the range specified by the source and target tiers.
UtilityTierTopologyType UtilityTier::topologyType() const
Returns the UtilityTierTopologyType of the tier.
UtilityTraceConfiguration *UtilityTier::traceConfiguration() const
Returns the default UtilityTraceConfiguration that defines subnetworks within this tier.