A function for computing values during a network trace. More...
|UtilityTraceFunction(UtilityTraceFunctionType functionType, UtilityNetworkAttribute *networkAttribute, QObject *parent = nullptr)|
|UtilityNetworkAttribute *||networkAttribute() const|
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Object
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
A function for computing values during a network trace.
Functions are evaluated at each applicable network element. The meaning of applicable varies depending on the Tracer. For an upstream trace, the functions are evaluated for each upstream element. For a downstream trace, the functions are evaluated for each element in the subnetwork.
Member Function Documentation
UtilityTraceFunction::UtilityTraceFunction(UtilityTraceFunctionType functionType, UtilityNetworkAttribute *networkAttribute, QObject *parent = nullptr)
Creates a function object to compute a value from a network attribute.
- functionType - The calculation to perform.
- networkAttribute - The UtilityNetworkAttribute to use with the calculation
- parent - The optional parent QObject.
UtilityTraceFunctionType UtilityTraceFunction::functionType() const
Returns the calculation to perform.
UtilityNetworkAttribute *UtilityTraceFunction::networkAttribute() const
Returns the UtilityNetworkAttribute to use with the calculation.