A set of options controlling which objects are evaluated or returned during a tracing operation. More...
|UtilityTraversability(QObject *parent = nullptr)|
|UtilityTraceCondition *||barriers() const|
- 31 public functions inherited from QObject
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QObject
- 1 public slot inherited from QObject
- 1 signal inherited from Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Object
- 2 signals inherited from QObject
- 1 public variable inherited from QObject
- 10 static public members inherited from QObject
- 9 protected functions inherited from QObject
- 2 protected variables inherited from QObject
A set of options controlling which objects are evaluated or returned during a tracing operation.
Member Function Documentation
UtilityTraversability::UtilityTraversability(QObject *parent = nullptr)
Creates a UtilityTraversability object with default values.
- parent - The optional parent object.
UtilityTraceCondition *UtilityTraversability::barriers() const
A condition object specifying when to traverse a node or its subnodes
See also setBarriers().
A collection of UtilityTraceFunctionBarrier objects. If any of these objects evaluates to true, further traversal is terminated.
UtilityTraversabilityScope UtilityTraversability::scope() const
Returns whether traversability criteria are evaluated on edges, junctions, or both.
The default value is UtilityTraversabilityScope::JunctionsAndEdges.
See also setScope().
void UtilityTraversability::setBarriers(UtilityTraceCondition *barriers)
Sets the barriers to barriers.
See also barriers.
void UtilityTraversability::setScope(UtilityTraversabilityScope scope)
Sets the scope to scope.
See also scope.