|Import Statement:||import Esri.ArcGISRuntime 100.7|
- angularUnitId : Enums.AngularUnitId
- double convertFrom(AngularUnit fromUnit, double angle)
- double convertFromRadians(double radians)
- double convertTo(AngularUnit toUnit, double angle)
- double convertToRadians(double unitValue)
Instances of types that inherit from the Units type, like this one does, are initialized as a specific unit of measurement. Each instance has properties for the unit name (singular, plural and abbreviated) and provides methods for unit conversion.
Emitted when the angularUnitId property changes.
Note: This signal will only be emitted when the property initializes during the instantiation of the component.
This QML signal was introduced in Esri.ArcGISRuntime 100.4.
double convertFrom(AngularUnit fromUnit, double angle)
Returns an angle expressed in another AngularUnit (fromUnit) to this one.
Returns an angle radians converted from radians to this AngularUnit.
double convertTo(AngularUnit toUnit, double angle)
Returns an angle value unitValue converted from this AngularUnit to radians.