An authentication challenge used when accessing secured resources. More...
|Import Statement:||import Esri.ArcGISRuntime 100.9|
- authenticatingHost : url
- authenticationChallengeType : Enums.AuthenticationChallengeType
- authorizationUrl : url
- error : Error
- failureCount : int
- proposedCredential : Credential
- requestUrl : url
- sslErrors : list<string>
- void cancel()
- void continueWithClientCertificate(clientCertificateIndex)
- void continueWithCredential(credential)
- void continueWithOAuthAuthorizationCode(oAuthAuthorizationCode)
- void continueWithSslHandshake(trust, bool remember)
- void continueWithUsernamePassword(username, string password)
Instances of this type represent an authentication challenge that was raised because a security error was encountered while trying to access a secured network resource. You can connect to the
QmlAuthenticationManager::authenticationChallenge signal in order to handle challenges raised from security errors.
To satisfy the challenge, you need to do one of the following:
- Invoke continueWithCredential() with a valid credential. The task that issued the challenge will try to connect to the resource with this credential.
- Invoke continueWithUsernamePassword() with a valid username and password which is applied to the credential to continue with the request.
- Invoke continueWithOAuthAuthorizationCode() with a valid OAuth authorization code which is applied to the credential to continue to authenticate using OAuth.
- Invoke continueWithClientCertificate() with the index of the client certificate to use, obtained from AuthenticationManager::clientCertificateInfos which is applied to the credential to continue with the request.
- Invoke continueWithSslHandshake() if the challenge was due to an SSL error, such as an untrusted server certificate, and you want to either trust of reject the network request.
- Invoke cancel() to cancel the challenge. The task that issued the challenge will fail to connect to the resource and should emit an error signal.
Returns the host server of the network resource being accessed (read-only).
This is useful to display to a user when prompting them for a credential when a resource fails to load.
Returns the Enums.AuthenticationChallengeType of this authentication challenge (read-only).
This is useful for displaying a user interface to the user for a credential when a resource fails to load.
Returns the OAuth authorization URL to access to obtain an authorization code (read-only).
This property is only populated when the challenge type is Enums.AuthenticationChallengeTypeOAuth for OAuth user authentication.
error : Error
Returns the underlying security error that led to this authentication challenge (read-only).
proposedCredential : Credential
Returns the credential that is currently being used to access a secured resource (read-only).
This could be a pre-configured credential with limited properties already defined for you. This credential can be used to specify the identity through a username/password, or token, and then call continueWithCredential.
Returns the URL being accessed that led to this authentication challenge (read-only).
Returns a list of SSL error strings when a Enums.AuthenticationChallengeTypeSslHandshake error has occurred (read-only).
This property is only populated when the challenge type is Enums.AuthenticationChallengeTypeSslHandshake indicating that an SSL error occurred when attempting to access a secured resource.
Inspect these errors or prompt the end user to determine if the request should continue and ignore these errors.
Cancels the operation that led to the authentication challenge.
The resource will fail to load and should emit an error signal.
Attempts to continue with the network transaction with the provided clientCertificateIndex.
This will obtain a client certificate from AuthenticationManager::clientCertificateInfos which is then applied to the proposed credential to continue with the request.
Attempts to continue with the network transaction with the provided credential.
Continuing with a null
credential will cause the resource to fail to load.
Attempts to continue with the network transaction with the provided oAuthAuthorizationCode.
This will populate the proposed credential with the OAuth authorization code to continue with the request.
Attempts to continue with the network transaction specifying whether to trust the host and remember for future requests.
If requested to remember to trust, or not trust, a specific host, a challenge will not be issued for this host again for the application session.
Attempts to continue with the network transaction with the provided username and password.
This will populate the proposed credential with username and password to continue with the request.