|Import Statement:||import Esri.ArcGISRuntime 100.6|
- azimuth1 : double
- azimuth2 : double
- azimuthUnit : AngularUnit
- distance : double
- distanceUnit : LinearUnit
Note: You cannot declare or create a component of this type in QML code.
Instances of this type represent results of the geodesic distance search using GeometryEngine.
- The distance between points.
- The azimuth point1 towards point2 (clockwise angle between tangent vector at point1 in the direction of the curve towards point2 and meridian passing through point1).
- The azimuth point2 towards point1
Azimuths are expressed as a clockwise angle between the meridian passing through the point and the tangent vector at the point in the direction of the curve towards the other point.
Returns azimuth at point1 towards point2, expressed in the units in the property angularUnit (read-only).
Returns azimuth at point2 towards point1, expressed in the units in the property angularUnit.
azimuthUnit : AngularUnit
Returns the geodesic distance between the two points, expressed in the units in the property linearUnit (read-only).
distanceUnit : LinearUnit
Returns the linear unit of measurement used for distance (read-only).