Base class for 3D marker scene symbols. More...
|Import Statement:||import Esri.ArcGISRuntime 100.7|
- anchorPosition : Enums.SceneSymbolAnchorPosition
- color : color
- depth : double
- heading : real
- height : double
- pitch : real
- roll : real
- width : double
Note: You cannot declare or create a component of this type in QML code.
Symbols describe how graphics and features look on a map. Different symbols are used with different geometry types. Marker symbols are used to display those graphics and features that are based on point or multipoint geometries on a 3D surface (a Scene). Subclasses of this class represent specific types of marker scene symbols, such as simple symbols or 3D models.
Measurement and units
- The ENU (East-North-Up) ground reference frame is used.
- Heading is expressed in degrees of rotation around its Z axis, clockwise from North.
- Pitch is expressed in degrees of rotation around the Y axis, from
0looking straight down, 90 looking ahead perpendicular to the surface, and 180 looking straight up.
- Roll is expressed in degrees of rotation around the X axis, from
0being horizontal to the surface.
- Linear sizes are expressed in meters.
See also JsonSerializable.
The placement of the symbol relative to the geometry.
See also Enums.SceneSymbolAnchorPosition.
Emitted when the anchorPosition property changes.
Emitted when the color property changes.
Emitted when the depth property changes.
Emitted when the heading property changes.
Emitted when the height property changes.
Emitted when the pitch property changes.
Emitted when the roll property changes.
Emitted when the width property changes.