|Import Statement:||import Esri.ArcGISRuntime 100.6|
- hasErrors : bool
- layerResults : list<FeatureLayerOfflineMapSyncLayerResultPair>
- mobileMapPackageReopenRequired : bool
- tableResults : list<FeatureTableOfflineMapSyncLayerResultPair>
Note: You cannot declare or create a component of this type in QML code.
Returns whether offline map sync result has synchronization errors available (read-only).
layerResults : list<FeatureLayerOfflineMapSyncLayerResultPair>
Returns the synchronization results for feature layers that could be synchronized (read-only).
Indicates whether the mobile map package must be closed and reopened with a new instance to allow the updates to take effect (read-only).
In some cases, applying updates may require files such as mobile geodatabases to be replaced with a new version. When reopen is required, this property will be
true and you need to:
- Release all instances of the MobileMapPackage and its maps and layers. For example, you should remove any Map instances from the MapView and remove layers and geodatabases from custom views such as lists and tables of contents. This will allow files to be closed.
- Call MobileMapPackage::close to close the mobile map package instance and files.
- Create a new MobileMapPackage instance with the same path.
- Load the new MobileMapPackage. This will apply updates to geodatabases that have been replaced via a scheduled updates workflow.
This QML property was introduced in Esri.ArcGISRuntime 100.6.
tableResults : list<FeatureTableOfflineMapSyncLayerResultPair>
Returns the synchronization results for tables that could be synchronized (read-only).