The query parameters suitable for finding groups contained in a portal. More...
|Import Statement:||import Esri.ArcGISRuntime 100.7|
A typical usage pattern is:
- Create a new PortalQueryParametersForGroups object.
- Optionally set one or more of the properties.
- Use the object by passing it to findGroups.
- Obtain the PortalQueryResultSetForGroups from findGroupsResult.
- Optionally call nextQueryParameters to get a new PortalQueryParametersForGroups object that can be used to 'find' the next batch of results.
Detailed information on search capabilities and syntax can be found in the ArcGIS REST API.
The username of the portal user to whom all the groups must belong.
See also PortalUser.
The title of the specific portal group.
See also PortalGroup.
Emitted when the owner property changes.
Emitted when the title property changes.