The following members of QML type RouteTracker are obsolete. They are provided to keep old source code working. We strongly advise against using them in new code.
- string enableRerouting(RouteTask routeTask, RouteParameters routeParameters, ReroutingStrategy strategy, bool visitFirstStopOnStart)
This method is obsolete. It is provided to keep old source code working. We strongly advise against using it in new code.
Enables rerouting functionality of route tracker.
- routeTask - The RouteTask capable of solving routes on the same network used by the original route. This is usually the same RouteTask that was used to create the route being tracked. It will be used for rerouting in background thread.
- routeParameters - The RouteParameters that will be used for rerouting in background thread. The RouteParameters will be used for rerouting in background thread. The following properties will be ignored:
- strategy - A Enums.ReroutingStrategy that determines how route tracker should deal with remaining stops/waypoints during reroute process (reroute to next waypoint by default).
- visitFirstStopOnStart - A flag that forces route tracker to navigate to first stop of route.
Rerouting is initiated automatically when the tracking status is off-route. In order to be considered off-route, the location must be on the transportation network as well as off the current route. If a tracked location is in a parking lot, for example, it is not considered off-route and rerouting will not occur. If the next location is on the network but not on the route, automatic rerouting will begin.
The enableReroutingStatusChanged signal will emit when the operation is complete.
This method is deprecated since 100.11. enableReroutingWithReroutingParameters(ReroutingParameters reroutingParameters) has replaced this method.