May 7, 2020
Major updates were released today for ArcGIS Runtime which include:
- Image overlays in scene views to quickly render frequently changing images in a scene view.
- Online services are now supported in mobile map and scene packages.
- Relative-to-scene placement can now place features and graphics relative to objects in a scene.
- Improved text rendering in scene views with a signed distance field (SDF) algorithm.
- Support for 32-bit apps when geocoding with
- Simulated location data source to help mock incoming GPS positions using a polyline.
- A new trace type, called the Isolation Trace, has been added to the utility network.
- Deprecations and bug fixes
For a high-level overview from our product team, check out the 100.8 post highlighting the release. For detailed information per platform or to download and get started with 100.8, see the links below.
The Supplemental ArcGIS Runtime Data downloads, including Coordinate Systems and Transformations Tables, Projection Engine Data, and Hydrography Data have all been updated for ArcGIS Runtime 100.8.
Fixes a bug in the ArcGIS Developer dashboard where some password managers could not correctly fill payment fields.