- URL: https://<service-url>/jobs
- Operations:Query Jobs, Purge Job Queue
- Child Resources:Statistics, Job
- Required Capability:Default administrator role | All authorized privileges
- Version Introduced:10.6.1
This resource provides operations to locate, monitor, and intervene in current asynchronous jobs being run by the geoprocessing service.
From the Jobs page, you can query for jobs that meet specific conditions, purge the queue of all jobs with a current status of NEW, SUBMITTED, or WAITING, and view statistics of the current jobs for the service.
After a job has been completed, either failing or succeeding, it remains in the system until the server's jobs directory clears it out according to its user-defined cleanup interval.
The response format. The default response format is html.
Values: html | json | pjson
Below is a sample request URL for the jobs resource:
JSON Response example