- Operations:Append Features, Apply Layout, Apply Template Layouts, Clear Flags, Extend, Find Diagram Features, Find Initial Network Objects, Find Network Features, Get Aggregations, Get Flags, Manage Flag, Overwrite From Features, Query Diagram Content, Query Diagram Elements By Extent, Query Diagram Elements By ObjectIDs, Save Layout, Store, Update
- Child Resources:Dynamic Layers, Layer Definitions, Diagram Map
- Version Introduced: 10.6
The Diagram resource represents a single network diagram under a Network Diagram service. It is returned as a Diagram JSON Information object.
It supports three child resources:
- Diagram Map—which mimics a map service resource for the network diagram,
- Dynamic Layers—which describes the sublayers under the diagram layer,
- Layer Definitions—which details the layer and labeling properties that define each sublayer under the diagram layer.
- overwriteFromFeatures—Overwrites the diagram resource content from a set of utility network feature Global IDs.
- appendFeatures—Appends a set of utility network features to the diagram resource.
- update—Updates the diagram resource content; that is, reflect any changes that may have impacted the network features that have been used to build the diagram.
- extend—Extends the diagram resource content one feature level by connectivity, traversability, containment or attachment.
- store—Stores the temporary network diagram resource in the database.
- findNetworkFeatures—Searches for the utility network features associated with the set of diagram features referenced in the diagram resource.
- findDiagramFeatures—Searches for the diagram features referenced in the diagram resource that are associated with a set of utility network features or a set of diagram features represented in another network diagram.
- getAggregations—Returns the list of the diagram aggregations represented in the diagram resource.
- saveLayout—Saves new geometries that may have been computed for a set of diagram features represented in the diagram resource.
- applyLayout—Applies a diagram layout algorithm on the diagram resource.
- applyTemplateLayouts—Applies the list of the layout algorithms configured on the template.
- manageFlag—Adds or removes a flag on a particular diagram feature
- clearFlags—Clears all the flags on the diagram resource.
- getFlags—Retrieves all the flags on the diagram resource.
- queryDiagramContent—Returns the diagram content in a simple format that reflects basic connectivity. It can also return extra information like diagram feature geometry, utility network elements attributes, aggregated elements and diagram properties.
- queryDiagramElementsByExtent—Retrieves the set of diagram features represented in the diagram resource that intersect a specified envelope.
- queryDiagramElementsByObjectIDs—Retrieves the set of diagram features represented in the diagram resource with the specified ObjectIDs.
License:The ArcGIS Utility Network Management extension is required to use this resource.
Description: The name of the geodatabase version.
Description: The token (guid) used to lock the version.
Description: The session moment.
Description: The response format. The default response format is html.
Values: <html | json>
Accessing the DiagramTest1 REST end point in Default: https://batz.esri.com/server/rest/services/Naperville/NetworkDiagramServer/diagrams/DiagramTest1?f=pjson
Accessing the DiagramTest1 REST end point in a specific version called 'ABV1': https://batz.esri.com/server/rest/services/Naperville/NetworkDiagramServer/diagrams/DiagramTest1?gdbversion=ABV1&f=pjson
JSON Response Syntax
A Diagram JSON Information object.
JSON Response Example
"tag": "#ElectricDistribution#RMT001#Medium Voltage Radial",