The Network Diagram service resource represents a network diagram service published with ArcGIS Server. The resource provides information about the service itself (name, type, default diagram template) and exposes various functions to access published network diagrams, create new network diagrams and store them, edit and maintain network diagrams, and so on.
The Network Diagram service supports some operations which allow retrieving network diagrams, getting the characteristics of the diagrams you want (diagram info, consistency state), creating new network diagrams and deleting network diagrams:
- Find Diagram Names—Retrieves any network diagrams stored in the database that cover a given extent, verify an SQL where clause, and/or include a set of particular features globalIDs.
- Find Diagram Infos—Returns the set of Diagram Info objects for a diagram list.
- Query Consistency State—Returns a set of consistency states for a diagram list.
- Create Diagram From Features—Creates a new network diagram from a set of utility network feature globalIDs
- Delete Diagram—Deletes a network diagram
The Network Diagram service supports multiple child resources:
Description: The response format. The default response format is html.
Values: <html | json>
"name": "Network Diagram Server",
"type": "Map Server Extension",