- Operations:Search Diagrams
- Child Resources:Schematic Folders, Schematic Diagrams, Schematic Diagram Templates, Schematic Layers
- Version Introduced:10.1
The Schematic Service resource represents a Schematics service published with ArcGIS Server. The resource provides information about the service itself (name, type) the number of published diagrams and published schematic layers, and the number of published diagram templates.
Here is an overview of the capabilities supported in the Schematics Server REST API:
- The Schematic Service resource supports the Search Diagrams operation. It is used to search diagrams in the schematic service by criteria.
- The Schematic Folders resource represents the set of schematic folders in the schematic dataset(s) related to the schematic layers under a published schematic service.
- The Schematic Diagrams resource represents all the diagrams related to the schematic layers under a published schematic service.
- The Schematic Diagram resource represents a single diagram under a schematic service.
- The Schematic Diagram Map resource is a child resource of a schematic diagram resource. It mimics a map service resource and is used to export a schematic diagram as a map image or perform identify operations on a schematic diagram.
- The Schematic Export operation can be performed on a schematic diagram map resource.
- The Schematic Identify operation can be performed on a schematic diagram map resource.
- The Schematic Diagram Templates resource represents all the schematic diagram templates related to the published schematic diagrams under a schematic service.
- The Schematic Diagram Template resource represents a single schematic diagram template under a schematic service.
- The Delete Diagram, Generate Diagram, Query Associated Objects, Query Associated Schematic Features, Load Diagram, Lock Diagram, Save Diagram, Unlock Diagram, and Update Diagram operations can be performed on a schematic diagram template.
- The Schematic Algorithms resource is a child resource of a schematic diagram template resource. It allows to access all the schematic algorithms available for a diagram template.
- The Schematic Algorithm resource is a single schematic algorithm available for a diagram template.
- The Apply operation can be performed on a schematic algorithm resource.
The response format. The default response format is html.
Values: html | json
Example 1: the S1_Schematics public sample Schematics service
Example 2: the S2_InternalPlants public sample Schematics service
JSON Response syntax
"name" : "<ServiceName>",
"type" : "<ServiceType>",
"nbEstimatedDiagrams" : <nbEstimatedDiagrams>,
"nbTemplates" : <nbTemplates>,
"nbSchematicLayers" : <nbSchematicLayers>
JSON Response example
"name" : "Schematics Server",
"type" : "Map Server Extension",
"nbEstimatedDiagrams" : 15,
"nbTemplates" : 4,
"nbSchematicLayers" : 4