Below is a sample ArcGIS Enterprise request URL used to access the datastores resource:
The datastores resource page provides access to operations that allow you to do the following:
- Validate a data store against your server.
- Register a data store to your server.
- Retrieve a list of servers your data store is registered to.
- Refresh your data store registration information in the server.
- Unregister a data store from your server.
Outside of these operations, users also have the ability to bulk publish layers from a data store, retrieve a list of previously published layers, and delete bulk-published layers. For more information, see Publish layers in bulk from a user-managed data store.
The response format. The default format is html.
Value: html | json
JSON Response example